ABOUT THE CONFERENCE
Dedicated to the memory of Professor Gabriela Kohr
16th International Symposium on Geometric Function Theory and Applications (GFTA 2021) will be held online via video conferencing using the Google Meet application, on 15-18 October 2021.
The conference link is :
GFTA 2021 is a continuation of the series of the annual international “GFTA” symposia:
- 2019: Indonesia, Brawijaya University
- 2018: Malaysia, Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia
- 2017: Romania, Aurel Vlaicu University of Arad
- 2016: Romania, "1 Decembrie 1918" University of Alba Iulia
- 2015: R. Macedonia, Ss. Cyril and Methodius University in Skopje
- 2014: Romania, University of Oradea
- 2013: Turkey, Isik University
- 2012: R. Macedonia, Ss. Cyril and Methodius University in Skopje
- 2011: Romania, Babes-Bolyai University of Cluj-Napoca
- 2010: Bulgaria, Bulgarian Academy of Science
- 2009: Romania, Lucian Blaga University of Sibiu
- 2008: Malaysia, University Kebangsaan Malaysia
- 2007: Turkey, Istanbul Kultur University
- 2006: Romania, Transilvania University of Brasov
- 2005: Canada, University of Victoria
The scientific program will focus on Geometric Function Theory and its Applications. The aim of the symposium is to bring together leading experts as well as young researchers working on topics mainly related to Univalent and Geometric Function Theory and to present their recent work to the mathematical community.
English is the official language of the symposium.